Newborn Photography Mentoring
Newborn Photography Mentoring 1:1 – The Art of Posing Newborns
One on One mentoring is now available to photographers looking to improve their Newborn photography. 1:1 mentoring is HANDS ON – you’ll get to pose with my guidance to make the most of your learning experience!
What you will learn:
- Soothing techniques
- Newborn safety
- Beanbag posing
- Choosing, prepping and working with props
- Session/posing workflow
- Photographing newborns with parents and siblings
- Lighting and Camera Settings
What you need:
- DSLR camera with 35mm, 50mm, or 24-70mm lens
- Knowledge of shooting in manual mode
All attendees will be added to a private Facebook group for continued instruction, feedback and guidance!
Please contact us for information on pricing and dates available.
Please check back periodically for updates on group workshop availability. If you are interested in hosting a newborn workshop at your studio, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Poses You will Learn: