Newborn Posing Workshop with Dawn Potter Photography
Houston, TX – April 14th
Dillsburg, PA – June 23rd
New Orleans, LA – July 14th
Are you read to improve your newborn posing skills?
Come spend the day with me and learn all about posing newborns in this studio lighting newborn workshop.
Things we will cover:
- my beanbag posing flow
- working with studio lighting
- choosing and working with props
- parent prep
- styling your session
- soothing techniques
- newborn wrapping
- transitions and shooting angles
- editing workflow
- business Q&A
You will have the opportunity to shoot along and use the images you capture for your portfolio!
What you need:
- DSLR camera with 35mm or 50mm lens. Macro lens optional.
- knowledge of shooting in manual mode
- knowledge of photoshop is recommended
What is included:
- lunch and snacks
- ongoing support via Facebook private group and email
Transportation and accommodations are not included in the tuition. There will be an optional no-host group dinner the evening before so we can all get acquainted ahead of time. Workshops are not open to those who currently mentor. I ask my students to honor a 1 year non-compete contract from the date of the workshop.
Total tuition cost is $750. $350 deposit due to secure your spot with workshop balance due 2 weeks before workshop date.