3 on 1 small group workshop
Instructor: Dawn Potter
Seattle, WA – March 10th
Come spend a full day with Dawn and get hands on experience with newborn posing!
Things we will cover:
- studio lighting
- equipment, settings & white balancing
- styling for your session
- choosing and working with props
- parent prep
- posing flow
- newborn wrapping
- transitions and shooting angles
- editing workflow
You will have the opportunity to shoot along and use the images you capture for your portfolio!
What you need:
- DSLR camera with 35mm or 50mm lens. Macro lens optional.
- knowledge of shooting in manual mode
- knowledge of photoshop is recommended
What is included:
- lunch and snacks
- ongoing support via Facebook private group and email
Transportation and accommodations are not included in the tuition. There will be an optional no-host group dinner the evening before day one so we can all get acquainted ahead of time. Workshops are not open to those who currently mentor. We ask our students to honor a 1 year non-compete contract from the date of the workshop.
Total tuition cost is $1200. $400 deposit due to secure your spot with workshop balance due 2 weeks before workshop date.
Dawn Potter is an award winning photographer who specializes in newborn photography. She established her business in 2014 and runs a successful part-time studio in Issaquah, WA.